- Do ask your patient’s permission to visit before you arrive
- Do wash your hands and sanitize them before you touch the patient or hand the patient something you’ve been touching.
- Do turn off your cell phone, or at least turn the ringer off.
- Do stay for a short time
- Do leave the room if the doctor or provider arrives to examine or talk to the patient
- Don’t enter the hospital if you have any symptoms that could be contagious
- Don’t bring outside food/fruits inside hospital for patients / patient’s attendants. The hospital serves well balanced vegetarian meals
- Don’t Smoke, consume alcohol and non-vegetarian food in the hospital premises
- Don’t bring flowers, bouquets for the patient
- Don’t attempt photography or video shoot in the hospital premises