- Hospital OPD ( from 8am to 4pm)
- Private OPD ( from 4pm to 9pm )
- Appointments are given by the Appointment section on telephone nos…………., and can also be
requested through hospital website i.e www.christhospital.in
- Consultants schedule is available on hospital website
- All patients need to be registered prior to consultation. The registration fee (one time
charge) is Rs only. You will be issued an CH card, which is valid for all services of
the hospital. Registration is mandatory. Kindly click to download the registration form
Registration Form PDF
- If you have been registered previously, kindly quote your Christ Hospital (CH) card
number when taking an appointment.
- In case you are a non – appointment / walk-in patient, you may have to wait to see the
- Two treatment rooms for minor dressings / suturing etc.
- Pathological Sample collection room.
- Radiological Investigations
- Wheelchair facility is provided on request
Billing & Payments:
- Hospital OPD charges are to be paid to hospital billing counter. Private OPD charges
will be collected by doctor.
- The hospital OPD consultation charge is Rs………./-
- Follow-up consultation is valid for 30 days from the date of first consultation. The
charges for follow-up consultation is Rs…….
- Billing for the consultations and all other OPD procedures and investigations is done at
the OPD billing counter.
- Payments/Deposit are accepted in cash / credit card/pay order/demand draft in favour of
“CHRIST HOSPITAL”. Payment can also be done through RTGS ( for bank details contact the
- OPD bill is valid for one month for testing or refund.